PROJECT CONTROLS & PLANNING
Accomplished planning and controls specialist capable of establishing robust and effective programme control frameworks to address both schedule and cost within fully integrated reporting processes.
With a proven track record of establishing and leading effective programme control teams in the delivery of complex and large scale construction programmes; within heavily regulated environments.
Competent with Primavera P6 and other planning software systems, and experienced in their application at both project and programme levels.
Able to adapt quickly to new situations and rise to meet challenges.
Key skills include: developing innovative solutions; strategic thinking and processing ‘detailed’ information through distilling clarity, and communicating the consolidated view to senior managers and directors.
Notable Projects Include;
* London 2012 Olympics
* Metronet Rail Upgrades (BCV and SSL)
* West Coast Route Modernisation
* European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS)
* Prestige (Oyster Card)
* Channel Tunnel
* Jubilee Line Extension
* Manchester Metrolink
* Lead Planner at CH2M Hill
* Programme Controls Manager at Network Rail
* Project Controls Manager at Metronet Rail BCV & SSL
* Planning Manager at NG Bailey
* Planning Manager at Strategic Rail Authority
* Planning Manager at Bechtel
* Project Controls Manager at Parsons Brinkerhoff
* Project Controls Manager at Brown & Root
* Planning Manager at Cubic Transportation Systems
* Senior Planner at GEC Alstom